This is to identify the type of carpet/fabric to be cleaned. It also allows us to identify any previous stains/marks, worn or damaged areas, fading and potential problems that may arise during the cleaning process.
The carpet/item to be cleaned will then be vacuum cleaned. Around 80% of dry soiling in carpets is made up of dust and grit, and so removing this first will reduce the overall cleaning time, use less water, and improve drying time.
- Our preferred method of cleaning is Hot Water Extraction
- The required cleaning solution is applied to the carpet, brushed and left to breakdown the soil in the fibres
- A fine mist of hot water is then injected into the carpet and immediately extracted, removing the soil and leaving your carpets clean and fresh
- Once the carpet has been cleaned, the area is then groomed. This can aid drying time, and will make the carpets appear brighter, healthier and looking like new
- After the cleaning process of carpets or upholstery, it is recommended that a stain protector is applied
- Drying times may vary, dependent on air circulation, carpet structure and air temperature